Auburn Pride: The Day My Dreams Came True.

Monday, March 14, 2016

The Day My Dreams Came True.

The Day My Dreams Came True:
When I was three years old I had a child come up to me in preschool and ask me a question I had never heard before. "Are you a Auburn or Alabama fan?" Naturally being three years old I had no idea what either of those things were, so I picked which one sounded prettier and I said Auburn. Little did I know I did actually pick the prettier one, (in my opinion). After that I began to learn over the years more about auburn and I knew that I had to go there. 

When I was nine years old, I had an interior decorator tell me that I would make an unbelievable decorator.  It was in that small moment I knew what I wanted to do with my life. Come to find out, Auburn has one of the greatest Interior Design programs in the U.S. So guess where I just HAD to go? 

When I turned eighteen I knew I was going to go to a community college first, it seemed the smarter choice, and very much was. but after two years there, the time came to apply for the College of my dreams.

Guess what!...



I Made It!

2 comments: