Auburn Pride: Monday Funday!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Funday!



Week of Fashion:
This week I am doing things slightly different.  Currently I am gone on a cruise and enjoying laying out under the sun and enjoying life at sea!  So throughout the week I will be blogging about different stuff while showing you my cruise wear and where I got it from. 

Cruising through life:
I am so excited I am on my trip for many reasons. Firstly, this is my first vacation in years, and I am so thankful I get to relax and enjoy myself.  Also my entire family is here...I mean my entire family, there is about forty-one of us. I cannot wait to tell you all about it when I return.

Today's Outfit:
Today's outfit is one that I will be wearing to our nice fancy smancy dinner on the ship.  I got this dress from a little boutique called Lotus .  It is by far one of my favorite places to shop, they are always stocked with such cute things. Visit their website and tell me what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment