Warning: In order to do this you must set time aside from your day.
Today is all about finding time to relax during your crazy week. I feel as though this is not a topic I need to explain.. with that being said, let's relax!
1. Exercise: Go on a walk and clear your mind. Getting outside helps calm down the body and relax the mind.
2. Yoga: Sign up for a yoga class once a week, and find your inner peace.
3. Couch Time: This is a time strictly for doing nothing! No work, homework, or anything, literally just sit on your couch in your most comfortable PJ's and watch TV.
4. Spa Day: Treat yourself to a day at the spa, or you could even do your own spa day at home. Do a facial, nails, bath, etc.
5. Puzzles: A lot of people, myself included, loves doing puzzles and find it quite relaxing. So find a puzzle of some sort and get going.
6. Dance: Join a dance class, zumba is my mother and sisters favorite.
7. Lay Down: Lay down on your bed for 20 minutes, or my favorite, lay on the ground for 20 minutes with your legs up on the couch.
8. Socialize: Go do something fun with your friends and have a good time.
9. Eat: Eat food, lots and lots of food! < This is my favorite:)
10. Journal: Write down your highs from the days, and focus on the positives!