Auburn Pride: Perfect Gift for Anyone DIY

Friday, July 15, 2016

Perfect Gift for Anyone DIY


So for my friends birthday I decided to make her something. We have been friends for 18 years so since we were three. We've spent most of our birthdays together over the years and I love that even though we live in different cities we still spend them together. My friend Gabbie and I met at our brothers baseball game and became instant friends. I only have a handful of people that I can say that I'm still best friends with since being a child and I'm so blessed that she is one of them. For her birthday I went to Hobby Lobby and bought her a wood box that spins. On all four sides I placed a picture of us at a different age. I painted and antiqued the box and then hot glued a flower on the lid. On the inside I printed out Bible Verses and put them in there.







Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute and I absolutely love that it has multiple functions. I'm getting the crafty tingles right now and want to make something now lol.

    ReplyDelete