Auburn Pride: A Birthday to Remember

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Birthday to Remember

So my moms Birthday is right after the fourth... like literally the fifth haha and this year just seemed like such a blast. To celebrate my amazing mom my grandparents took us all out to a nice restaurant were I had them bring her out a delicious dessert. Afterwards we went home were I had decorated with the help of my sister and boyfriend. We sang, ate cake, and watched as she (my nephew) opened all of the presents. My mother deserves a whole lot more than we could ever give her, she is the strength behind our family and what holds us together. We've had a tough last year but because of my mom you would never know that. I can't wait to grow up and be the mother she is.



Its water don't worry.













No comments:

Post a Comment