Auburn Pride: Seeking Inspiration!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Seeking Inspiration!

Seeking Inspiration!
Well y'all this isn't a normal post for me but I certainly hope that you enjoy it. Lately I have noticed myself going through life seeking inspiration from anything... and I mean anything! With my major being Interior Design I am constantly having to have new ideas and think outside box.  But I'm officially drained! I have no inspiration anymore...

Or do I?

That is one of the funny things about life, we can feel drained and hopeless, but if we would just open our eyes a little wider or even for one second managed to step out of our comfort zone, we would see that the entire world is full of answers for us! We're just too blind to see it!  We look in the wrong places, and we get all caught up in life and what we're doing that we miss the big picture staring us in the face.  My inspiration was at the tip of my nose, I just had to focus a little more to be able to see it. But once I did, my ideas were pouring out of me and into the world!

My point to all of this is that no matter how tired you are, or drained and hopeless, don't give up! Giving up is the worst possible thing you could do.  Because nothing ever comes from giving up, so keep trying, keep seeking the inspiration you need to keep going. I promise you if you're looking hard enough, one day you will find what you're looking for!

Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments: