Studying can be so annoying, and that's before you bring in all the possible distractions. It is so easy to become distracted from studying, mainly because you most likely don't want to study in the first place.
I have gone around and asked my friends (Engineers) what their best studying habits are, and they gave me great ideas. I hope these tips help you get those A+'s I know you deserve!
- Plenty of space to work and spread out.
- Quite places help you focus more so go to the library or a coffee shop.
- Coffee or caffeine helps you stay aware and awake for those late night studies.
- Taking plenty of breaks can help your brain rest and refuel.
- Snacks (study food) so your hunger wont get in the way of studying.
- Study partners can be useful even if they don't know what they are doing. Teaching them can help you to.
- Calm music (instrumental) is one of my favorites, there are no lyrics to sing so you're fully focused on the work.
- Switching locations (not studying in the same place every time) can be a good change.
- Exercise, walking around to get the brain juices flowing.
- Schedule time to study, don't wait till last minute, or cram it all in one day. Spread it out.