Finals are here!
In fact I have already taken one. Finals are.. well.. just plain ole scary! No one likes them, and they are very much dreaded by all college students. Here are 5 tips to help you survive the 1-2 weeks of finals...
1. Get away: Get away from all distractions, friends, family, and technology.
2. Be Organized: Keep each of your classes work organized and neat, this way it is easier to locate old tests, quizzes, and notes to study.
3. SLEEP!: Rest is so important, it really can affect the way you focus on a test.
4. Study: Obviously, sometimes it can be beneficial to study with people, however for some it is better to be alone.
5. Study Morning Of: Wake up early and go over the materiel for the exam. It refreshes your mind right before the test.