Auburn Pride: Saying Goodbye!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Saying Goodbye!


NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
Say it is not so:
Seasons come and seasons go, so how do we say goodbye to them as they pass us by? Well by knowing that they will soon come again.  
Focus on the season to come, which is fall in this case.  Fall is such a great time of the year.  The smells and colors, PSL's at starbucks... (That's pumpkin spice lattes). Scarves, boots, and over sized sweaters. Yes! I am all about focusing on the positives and not the negatives. It is sad that summer is gone, but keep your eyes focused on what is to come!  

Today's Outfit:
I kept it simple today, with a cute swimsuit coverup and my favorite floppy hat.  Simple, cute, and a great way to kiss summertime goodbye.



Farewell.

<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="cdebd100ddc9fc90b8ba848bcfa9e406"/>

14 comments:

  1. I love autumn, its my favorite season. Very cute outfit. I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty excited for fall myself but sad to see summer go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. love the hat. I'm actually looking forward to Fall this year...it's one of my favorite times of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me, especially since theres so many holidays !

      Delete
  4. I so am not ready for fall! I just got my floppy hat for goodness sake! Fortunately I live on the MS Gulf Coast so we will be warm for quite awhile. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have mixed feelings about seeing summer go. I do love fall but that means winter is right around the corner and I am not excited! I love that cover up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coverup is gorgeous! Love the white and the blue together. :) I really love Fall and Winter, so I'm not sad to see Summer go, but I can totally understand why you'd be bummed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes but you live where it's not horribly cold in a few months! I'm refusing to acknowledge I'll be living in -50 weather soon. I need to hit the lottery so I can move. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit/way to bid adieu to summer! Looking forward to fall fashions though, I've got to admit.

    www.justlovely.life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pool coverup! Also love your floppy hat!! I can never seem pull them off...
    xo, Laura
    www.have-need-want.com

    ReplyDelete