Auburn Pride: Try it on Tuesday!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Try it on Tuesday!


Express Yourself:
Now you ladies know how I am about my "Try it on Tuesday's". This is something I feel very strongly about.  I feel that all women should feel confident enough to try on those items that may scare them a bit. There is a hidden secret with this outfit that I was worried, and self-conscious about.  I am not exactly the girl who walks around in crop tops, I feel all exposed and want to go into hiding. However I think there is a time and place where they can be appropriate.  For example a cruise, or beach. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and expressing myself through trying new things and new looks!

Today's Outfit:
Today's outfit will be worn to a more casual dinner on the ship.
The adorable blazer I am wearing is from the amazing Dillard's .  I fell in love with it when I saw it. It's so unique and different, especially with the sleeves cut off.  
The white jeans are from one of my favorite boutiques Lotus.
And the hidden secret is my new crop top from another great boutique called U&I Boutique





1 comment: