Auburn Pride: A Guide to the Best Lazy Day Ever!

Friday, October 9, 2015

A Guide to the Best Lazy Day Ever!

A guide to the best lazy day ever:
Invite a friend or two over, or go at it alone.  Grab all of your fluffiest and comfiest blankets and pillows. Then do NOTHING!

Okay okay so theres more to it than that, but it all depends on the type of lazy day you want. I personally like lazy days where I pamper myself, I do this by:

  • Bubble Baths
  • Doing my nails
  • Getting a massage 
  • Getting a facial 
There are also the type of days where you can:
  • Read a book 
  • Sit outside
  • Have a picnic
  • Hammock
You might also like:
  • Sitting on the couch 
  • Watch movies 
  • Eat junk food
  • Stay in your PJ's
Or do all of the above:)


7 comments:

  1. Love these ideas for a little R&R day! Getting a facial sounds SO GOOD right now! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I just got my hubby a hammock this year, and got to try it out - I. Love. It. It's like the ultimate in relaxation! Along with staying in your PJ's and movies of course :) Also anytime someone does my hair, or even plays with it, I get so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy days are the best! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in need of a lazy day and this is a great guide.

    Best Wishes,
    Allison Jones
    www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel relaxed already! #WeekendLinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. My perfect lazy day consists of, taking a bath, doing my nails, reading a book, and playing video games! Unfortunately it has been a while since I had one of those

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great ideas but I don't need any encouragement in being lazy! Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete