Auburn Pride: Apothecary Bee!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Apothecary Bee!


Apothecary Bee:
I just received the cutest mug that i'm obsessed with!
Allie, the owner of the Apothecary Bee, walked me through all the steps of designing my mug, and helped me create the adorable mug seen above. I absolutely love Allies story behind her cute little shop.  After graduating from college she started a blog and through  that came "Apothecary Bee" her Etsy shop. The amount of time and detail she puts into each piece is not so common.  Allie says "it is my goal to provide handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, customized items to make your special day the prettiest thing in the world for just one moment." 
This mug is by far my favorite! I love sipping out of my Auburn Pride mug and feeling the pride come out of my perfect little mug.
Check out her adorable shop and create something to make your day special!
Find Apothecary Bee on Instagram and Facebook!

Hope you Enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment