Auburn Pride: Lets Get Ready for Christmas! (Step 6 of 8)

Monday, December 21, 2015

Lets Get Ready for Christmas! (Step 6 of 8)


Let's Get Ready for Christmas!
Step 6:
Don't you just love those icy cold nights where you curl up next to the fire place and sip your... Hot Chocolate? Yes, Hot chocolate! I know your mouths are watering but just try to make it through the rest of this post! 
Whats so great about hot chocolate? Is it that fact that its something warm? That its chocolate? Or that you throw it in a cute mug and feel very important? 
Well no worries I will tell you what makes it so great... 
To be completely honest with you I have never liked hot chocolate a day in my life till this year!! And now I can't get enough of it! My friends took me to this amazing coffee shop in Auburn and I got some... It was amazing, because it was warm, chocolate, and in a cute mug!  I could just feel the Christmas Spirit flowing through me! So go get yourself a nice hot cup of chocolate today! you won't regret it, trust me! 

Cheers and Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment