Auburn Pride: Let's DIY!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let's DIY!

Let's DIY:

If there is one thing you should know about me, it is WINGS.
I don't just love wings, it was always a dream of mine to have a pair of wings growing up...Well and still today. 
I get excited over anything that has wings on it!
So... me being the crafter, decorator, wing lover I am, I got to work.




I had so much making these wings. It made me want to make a thousand more. I hate that I lost my photos of the process of making them but Ill just tell you what I did.
These wings are made out of cardboard. I cut out the shape that I wanted them to be, then I started on cutting out the shapes of the feathers.  I started at the bottom which was the long feathers and made sure that they followed the shape. Then I cut out my smaller feathers that were all sorts of shapes.  I hot glued them down as where I wanted them. Then I spay painted them Gold and touched them up with some white paint and a brush.
And Ta Da I have my wings!



Hope You Enjoyed!


1 comment: