Auburn Pride: Valentines Day Gift Guide!

Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentines Day Gift Guide!

Ultimate Gift Guide


Hey y'all its getting to be that time of year again!
This is the time that either people love or hate. So I'm going to talk to you guys who love this time of year. Valentines has always been a fun time for me, I actually have never had a boyfriend during this time until this year. I make this day a day that I get to tell everyone I love just that! That I love them. I normally bake cookies for friends etc.. But this year I actually have to be creative and do something special for my someone special. But lets be real sometimes the guys need a little help on what to get the girl. So here you go boys! P.S some guys might enjoy these to!

This one is for the tea drinking, front porch sittin, laid back gal. "Blooming With Joy is a lifestyle blog that encourages readers to find joy despite the chaos of life. In the 
end, the bumps, that seemed misleading, point us in the right direction. During the thick of it, friendship gives us the strength to endure the challenges." -Michelle Pohl
Blooming with Joy has so many different flavors of teas to choose from, you're guaranteed to find a flavor she'll love. 
You can find Blooming with Joy at their online store, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.



The HERBAL Cache:
This one is for the gal that cares about her health and loves organic  products.
The dream of Herbal Cache is that "A few years ago, I started planting herbs so I could have them fresh for cooking with. I started reading more and more about them and learned they have medicinal purposes, along with other plants in the neighborhood. It fascinated me and I wanted to learn more about how I could improve and maintain my health and those I love.
Today I'm passing along the information I've learned and am still learning, so that you may also be able to own the balance of your health and those around you.
I make all my products with plants I've grown, harvested, foraged or purchased locally, when I can. I purchase from trustworthy places, such as Mountain Rose Herbs, and from local food co-ops." 
-Pam Broekemeier 
I got the relaxation roll on and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it.  I almost regret sharing it with friends because they've all had a fit over it as well.
You can find The HERBAL Cache at their online store, Instagram, Pinterest,  Facebook, and Twitter.




This one is for the gals who enjoy personalizing their lives.
Adrian's Vinyl's purpose is to help others personalize their life.  Adrian makes sure each decal is made to perfection for her customers. I love the decals I have received from Adrian's Vinyl.
You can find Adrian's Vinyl at their online store.




This one is for the creative gal.
Adrienne, the owner of Wooden Willows, is by far one of the most creative people I have ever seen. Her talents have no limits as well as her ideas. One of my favorite pieces of hers is the "Love" string art. It is my favorite decorative piece I have in my apartment. This particular piece would make such a great gift for any girl. You can find Wooden Willows at their online store, and on Facebook.


Paisley and Hazel:
This one is for the gals that love to color.
I love Anna's story behind her shop. She is an elementary art teacher who made designs for her students to color if they completed their work on time.  So she decided to start her own business through her talent.
Lately everyone is getting into these awesome adult coloring books. Which makes this the perfect gift for anyone! I know I absolutely love mine!
You can find Paisley and Hazel at their online store or on Instagram!


Luxury Quotes:
Luxury Quotes has so many inspirational and motivational quotes to choose from! My favorite is shown below, this one is a famous saying that I use a lot.  If you have a favorite saying they most likely have it!
You can find them at their online store, and on Facebook.


Here are two other faves of mine:
Naked Eyeshadow by Urban Decay &
Very Sexy Perfume by Victoria's Secret.



6 comments:

  1. Great ideas off of those lists and bloggers! I'm all about the tea and coloring :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I want everything! I'm a big tea drinker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of everything please. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift guide! I'd love to share the inspirational quotes with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great, unique ideas! I love that they all come from small shops. I'm sending my husband to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete