Auburn Pride: Reasons to be Active!

Monday, February 8, 2016

Reasons to be Active!

Reasons to be Active:

No matter what your age or physical shape, there is rarely a reason to NOT go outside. Ill be honest, I went through a phase where I wasn't a fan of going outside and being active.  Luckily I got out of that phase when I came to college. 
Here is what helped me... First off here in Auburn there are so many great parks that each serve a different purpose. One is great to take your dogs to play, another is more private and has more of a garden feel, and the other is a state park with hiking and biking trails, waterfalls, creeks, ponds, etc. 
Not to mention we have a beautiful campus that has places to play football, soccer, disc golf, frisbee, baseball, basketball, etc.
When it comes to Auburn, you really do not a reason to stay inside and do nothing. 
So why do it? Why get out? Why be active?
Well, heres the obvious answer... its healthy for you...-__- #boring
Its fun!
Use your eno!
Builds relationships!
A learning experience!
Watch yourself progress!
Show off your cute new water bottle!
My favorite is facing my fears of heights!
An excuse to wear those workout clothes you don't use!
Are you ready to be active yet?







Hoped You Enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment