Auburn Pride: LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

 
Hey there everyone, I hope you are having a splendid day.
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by, Simplee.Mais!
Check her out and follow her on Instagram> @simple.mais and her blog www.simpleemais.wordpress.com She has such an adorable blog! Thank you for the nomination!
 
This award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It's a great way to meet new friends and discover other bloggers!
 
Here are the rules:
 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions for them to answer.
4.  Notify who you are nominating!
 
1.  What is your favorite part about blogging?
       Meeting new people and finding common interests. It is so much fun to get to know people I otherwise would not have.
 
2.  Whats your favorite season to dress for?
      Summer time is definitely my favorite! I love the bright colors and the different styles.
 
3. What are your favorite things to do in the summer?
      I love going to the beach with my family, swimming, hiking or anything outside really is my favorite thing to do!
 
4. If you could have lunch with any celebrity dead or alive who would it  be and why?
      I would say Will Smith haha. Because he has been my all time favorite actor, he is hilarious yet can play a serious role as well.  I would imagine he would be so much fun to meet and spend some time with.
 
5.  What has been one of the best moments of your life so far?
      Well there is a tie between my baptism, I was baptized when I was 16 years old on my birthday. I thought "when better to be reborn than on the day I was born!". The other moment or multiple moments has been sitting in the hospital and getting to hold my nephews and niece for the first time.
 
6. Who is your favorite singer?
      Ed Sheeran, he has a voice like an angel.
 
7. If you had one day left to live what would you do?
      I would first go sky-diving, then I would surround myself with my family.
 
8. Who is your absolute favorite designer?
      Ralph Lauren
 
9. What is your dream job?
      Being an Interior Designer and owning my own business.
 
10. Do you have any pets?
      Yes, I have a four pound shihtzu named Maggie-Ann.
 
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
      Ireland! I think it would be so gorgeous there!
 
I am nominating the people below!!
(Instagram Names)
@sisters.mode @love.haight.blog @iamgemadiaz @missannagray @makingchic @laurenallenfashionblog @traveling_chic @l_christova @lifeinmyheels @howtobymallorydrew @candidlyclassy
 
Questions for the nominees:
 
1.  If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
 
2.  If you could switch places with one celebrity for a day who would it be?
 
3.  Whats your favorite color?
 
4.  What inspired you to start blogging?
 
5.  What is a random fact about yourself?
 
6.  What is your favorite fashion accessory?
 
7.  Where do you imagine yourself in 5 years?
 
8.  If you could live anywhere where would it be?
 
9.  Do you have a nickname, what is it and where did it come from?
 
10.  Whats your favorite game to play?
 
11.  Whats your favorite song right now?
 
Hope you all have fun answering them! I can't wait to hear your responses!
 
Thank you again @simplee.mais
 
~Alex.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me, lovely. I read your answer and found it very interesting.
    It must have been so heart-melting to hold your niece and nephew for the first time in the hospital :)

    I have been tagged for Liebster quite a few times before, but will answer your questions, once I get some free time on my planner.

    Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to get to know you a little better :)

    Lu ~ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete