Auburn Pride: Maggie The Shihtzu

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Maggie The Shihtzu

Maggie!
 
 
Meet Maggie my precious Shih-Tzu!
She is almost six years old and weighs 4 1/2 pounds.
You can find her on Instagram as @maggietheshihtzu
Maggie was given to me on my fifteenth birthday and was my first dog ever to have.
After fifteen years of begging for a dog, you can imagine my excitement when I finally got Maggie.  She immediately stole my heart with her sassy 4 pound self, and attitude that could fit in a great dane.

 
Maggie is definitely my child.  Is it possible for a dog to have the same traits as you?
She definitely has a lot of me in her tiny body...
Like her love for pink.
Or her love for dressing up.
Okay maybe these are things I do to her, but I have never heard a complaint...

 
I do not know what I would do without my precious Mags.
Tell me about your precious baby, I can't wait to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment