Auburn Pride: Wear it Wednesday

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wear it Wednesday

Wear it Wednesday!
 
 
One of my favorite outfits to wear, Pineapple shorts and this blue/green (What I call) Michael Jackson top.  I call it a Michael Jackson top because of the shoulder pads that gives it that extra "umph" and what better day to wear it than on Wednesday? 

 
Pineapple anything is in right now, and I feel so ahead of my game considering I bought these shorts almost two years ago.  Now that they are so popular I wear them any chance I get!  I got these from a local little boutique that is my all time favorite store! Which of course I say that about most stores...
This one is adorable though, ever heard of Lotus Boutique? You can find them on Instagram or check them out on their blog or website for more cute clothes and accessories!
 
Hope you Enjoyed!

5 comments:

  1. cute! love the pineapple print shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pineapple shorts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts look ultra cute! And I love cross over tops, I find them so flattering.

    Have a great day!

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those two pieces complement each other so well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pineapple shorts are too darn cute. I'm sure I'll start noticing pineapple accessories in the stores now.

    ReplyDelete